1. Read both articles below about positive peer pressure and Teen Decision Making and Brian Science.
2. Answer these questions in OneNote on your tablet.
A. Describe a time where you’ve made a bad choice because of negative peer pressure.
B. Describe a time where you’ve made a good choice because of positive peer pressure.
C. If the secret to life is being positive and around positive peer pressure, how does this effect how you might plan your life as far as “Where” you want to place yourself in the world?
D. List 5 positive places that you know of (for example: Delta).
E. Where do we make our best decisions? Alone or with friends? Explain.
F. If we make good decisions on our own to be positive, what’s a way to make sure that we “can actually follow through and be positive when we get around other people?
G. Do have said, “You are who your friends are.” Do you agree or disagree? Explain
3. OBVIOUSLY LIFE ISN’T PERFECT, but how we view, think and choose to live in the world changes who we are.
Your assignment is to respond to the 5 steps our author suggested to making herself a more positive person. Think about each of the 5 steps, and discuss what you will do about each step to become more positive yourself. (You must write complete sentences to receive credit. Part of this assignment is working on your writing skills).
1. Do You believe the author, that “A Positive Attitude is a Choice?” Explain by giving an example from your own life.
2. Explain how you will “Rid Yourself of Negativity.”
3. Explain how you will “Find Positive in Life.”
4. What are some different ways that you can “Re-inforce Positivity in Your Life?”
5. Explain how you will “Share Positivity with Others,” and the positive effects that you believe will result from your positive actions.