Common Core State Standard: CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.W.9-10.2
1. Download the sample letter to Eddie here: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
2. Click the “Enable Editing” at the top of the page (in yellow) after you download and open the word document.
3. Erase the lines in the sample letter, and finish writing your thoughts for Eddie in the blanks.
4. Check all grammar mistakes that we have worked on all term:
-Begin every sentence with a capital letter
-End every sentence with a period
– , but
– use apostrophe’s correctly with conjunctions (for example: I’m, he’s, shouldn’t, didn’t, won’t)