1. Read the article from the link below
2. Open up the program OneNote
3. OBVIOUSLY LIFE ISN’T PERFECT, but how we view, think and choose to live in the world changes who we are.
Your assignment is to respond to the 5 steps our author suggested to making herself a more positive person. Think about each of the 5 steps, and discuss what you will do about each step to become more positive yourself. (You must write complete sentences to receive credit. Part of this assignment is working on your writing skills).
1. Do You believe the author, that “A Positive Attitude is a Choice?” Explain by giving an example from your own life.
2. Explain how you will “Rid Yourself of Negativity.”
3. Explain how you will “Find Positive in Life.”
4. What are some different ways that you can “Re-inforce Positivity in Your Life?”
5. Explain how you will “Share Positivity with Others,” and the positive effects that you believe will result from your positive actions.